Our company is a professional company that supplies willow craft. The following is a brief introduction to the main techniques of the willow craft, and I hope to help you.
The main techniques of the wickerwork process are five types: flat knitting, braiding, drawing, laying and wrapping.
1. Flat knitting. This is the main type of work for the flat foil. It is characterized by interlacing warp and weft, interspersed with each other, and can be pressed one by one, or two pressures, one pressure, two pressures, and two pressures, to form different cross-woven patterns.Foil first pressed the scorpion into a flat sheet, and then weaving, but also take more flat knitting. Other sorghum leather weaving, bamboo weaving, and weed weaving are also based on flat knitting. Wicker weaves are not inverted with flat knitting.
2. Wrapping. Winching is also a type of work characterized by warp and weft knitting. The difference between its peaceful editing is that in the warp knitting, the warp and weft of the flat knitting are the same, and the movements are simultaneously woven forward; while the weaving and knitting is first arranged by the pile, the pile can be a rope, a sliver, a bamboo pole, or even It is a wire, and then crosses up and down the pile by the braids (willow, scorpion, and scorpion), and circulates around. After the effect of the compilation, the surface is covered by the weft, and the surface is not exposed. Weaving requires that the weft knitting strips are soft and tough, so they are often used for weeds, fine willows, and mulberry strips.
3. Edited. The series is a traditional wicker knitting work. Utensils made of woven fabrics are generally referred to as "fabricated goods." The method uses a hemp rope as a warp, a wicker weft, and a hemp rope intertwined through the wicker room. Once worn, the buckle is tightened. Usually the folks see cockroaches, cocks, baskets, wicker bags, etc. main part. The edge of the device is often required to be separately braided, put or framed so that the periphery is neat and does not scatter.
4. Bricklaying. Bricklaying is one of the common types of traditional hand-woven. Articles made by the masonry process are generally referred to as "laying goods". The method is used for the preparation of round objects by polymerizing the braid into a handle and then wearing the bundle with a stronger cymbal. The commonly used blocks, rice cookers, and paper baskets are commonly made by this method.
5. Wrap the edges. The auxiliary work of the series is indispensable. Mainly used for the edge of the striping device, the handle part. The method uses a hard material as the core, and on the outside of the core, a soft strip (vine skin, plastic belt, suede, etc.) is wound in a certain direction, on the one hand, it is fixed, and on the other hand, the surface decoration effect is achieved. The entangled edges can be single or multiple, and the single strips are arranged neatly, the effect is simple and generous, and a plurality of materials can be used in various colors, and the pattern can be knitted when entangled. It can be seen in the edging and connecting parts of wax bar furniture, wicker products and screens.